We have introduced a loyalty points scheme to replace our loyalty card. From now on you won’t need to remember to bring your loyalty card to collect loyalty stamps.
Our computerised appointment and client record system will automatically record your loyalty points and print them on your receipt, this means you will have an up to date record of your points total at each till transaction.
Collect one point for every £20 you spend on any treatment. Each point has a value of £1, with which you can spend on all treatments and products. (Terms and Conditions apply)
Terms & Conditions
- Points will be automatically recorded on our computerised client record system with all treatment purchases
- Clients will be kept informed of their points balance at each till transaction via their till receipt
- 1 point will be awarded for every £20 spent on Bliss Beauty Treatments
- Loyalty points cannot be redeemed for cash and have no cash value on their own, no change will be given
- Retail purchases at Bliss Beauty by Cerys are excluded from the loyalty points scheme
- Points cannot be collected in retrospect
- Bliss Beauty will remain registered with the Data Protection Agency for as long as client information is recorded on our database.
- Bliss Beauty reserves the right to discontinue or amend this scheme at any time without prior notice
- Bliss Beauty will endeavour to keep clients fully informed of changes and developments to the scheme through in salon information.
- A copy of these terms and conditions will be displayed in the salon and are also available on request